Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

God Bless.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Sending love from Canada

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. -Abraham Lincoln

You're one more bad ass lady and sterling examplefor us all! 💪❤️

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

AWSOME!!! Thank you for all of your red pilling, Ms.V! Waking up the world...one day at a time!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸✨🤗

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts