“And they discussed how it was done, that they used dipso -- dimethylsulfoxide, which is a fairly inert chemical. It just goes through your skin. But if you mix it with a poison or a drug or something like that, it'll go directly in your system and overload you. I believe that's why he was found with the pillow over his face; he was struggling to breathe. He couldn't breathe, he was choking.

And this particular chemical, you can tailor it to the person; if they have a drug problem, you could put Fentanyl in it and overdose them, if they have a heart condition, it would take very little to go directly in. It would be like a direct injection into the heart. And they talk about how they did it.”

H/T to Qfroggman35362 (Telegram)

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

yes, read the whole thing last night after Lin Wood posted it.
so dirty and evil, all of it.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

WOW!!! The "normies" are going to be angry! I'm not all the way through everything, but some real twisted stuff. I knew of two guys who were banging credit cards, making a killing and now sitting in Jail. Karma is a bitch. The poor kids, just so used up and murdered. Very sick! If someone made a movie about this mess, it would take a long time to finish it. Evil to the max! "They never thought she would lose" I remember running around the house and jumping on the bed, when she lost. My whole family was so happy. Beyond grateful.... I can't even explain it. Anything for $$, power, ego, houses, boats, cars, to get high and kill off the people. Just sick! When we leave this matrix for good, I will be happy, that's why I don't fear it, like I use to. God Bless.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

I have read most of this, and am so sickened. What happened to the people of this country that they are so easily manipulated by disgusting sexual practices, greed for money and posessions and needing to control everyone and everything in their reach. Not ONE of these things have ever tempted me. Thank you God for giving me this life instead of one of theirs. Thank you for the parents and siblings and friends of faith and high morals that surround me.

I am a God fearing Patriot who still believes in our President Donald J Trump.

if any percentage of this is truth it should enrage every living non-sick person. execute all the pedos.........

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

WTH. evil scum 😡🤬👹

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Anon H@redpilledRN to his Publication

Thank you! This is the best find all day!! Maybe just maybe I can wake up my family...

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response Anon H@redpilledRN to his Publication

This is not the transcript

(3) Show this thread

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

OMG, so sad. those people are evil, pure evil

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Yepper.

As an aromatherapist who used to do massage, I will tell you I always added a bit of DMSO to my essential oil blends, not to kill but to relieve pain & heal. It works, but it will work equally well for poison.

Scalia was inside a nest of vipers; he never had a chance.

The question is, what are we going to do about it?

I do believe our military are preparing that answer right now.

W T H.....ughhh

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Samantha Greenwood@sammytrump
1 hour ago
JULIANS RUM

Like many of you, I continue to ask "how much worse will it get before it gets better?"

I now believe this to be the answer: much worse

I've continually underestimated "the precipice" and finally understand that things have to become so utterly and blatantly dystopian that even the sheep can see it.

Much strength and courage will be required from us all in the coming months. Put on the full armour of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Grasshopper, When I read Julian's post, I thought there is so much that hasn't been exposed yet, but you've been knocking 'em down this am. First Red Cross and "Chy-na". Now this. UNSPEAKABLE EVIL!

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

It's just awful ... It is going to get much worse, these things are not human, they are just feeding on us in every possible way.

But what they are doing to these children is beyond my comprehension, it makes me feel physically sick.

I pray this is almost over, and i pray for the Military right now

Thanks for the tag

(1) Show this thread

Nasty! Inhumane!

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

oeps
QFrogman5326

(1) Show this thread