Only people mentioned by @Boooo in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

they are making sure he does what they say. life insurance to complete the infiltration of the United States

He is a Korean American, a Secret Service Agent and been in service for over 18 years.

Just living the Knight⚔️Life. Studied History at Georgia Military College 🎓 While the people crowned Saul, God was anointing David! ✝️ 🛡️

In response Sven Thiess to his Publication

Exactly this ☝️! We did we start acting like the masses? Making statements without finding out the truth (sauce). People acting like shrills 🤦🏻‍♂️. Get a grip ya'll.

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Noticed his handler from CCP never strayed from his back.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

i saw that too.

(1) Show this thread

Land of the Free because of the Brave! #WWG1WGA Proud Trump Supporter! Facts Over Fear! Love my #MAGA family!

CCP handler maybe?