Only people mentioned by @Hawkeye1745 in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication

SOUND OF FREEDOM finally a movie exposing the most Horriffic Crimes Againest Humanity ! It’s time to stand up, it’s time to fight, its time to yell it from the roof top. Every last one of these demonic beings with no heart and no soul who stole Our Children need to be executed today. STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR OUR CHILDREN

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Amen.

Eduardo Verastegui, one of the producers, said in his video last night that it's looking like it'll be released in Sept.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

Get em.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

Truly Heartbreaking what these precious Children have had to endure. Please Pray for their safety & ability to be strong enough to heal. This is both for our Heros who saved the victims & the victims of this horrific unbelieveable nightmare. An unimagineable time in our History.

(1) Show this thread

Christian Conservative & DAR whose mission on the digital battlefield is to counter the lies of those that hate America & share God's tr

The Sound of Freedom#SaveOurChildren #StopHumanTrafficking May God Bless these rescuers and heal the survivers.

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

NOT FOR SALE!!! AMEN!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼🇺🇸

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Amen God help us save all the precious children.🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼🇺🇸

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Precious innoncent angels. I have nausea whenever I think about these dear little ones. God bring them all home safely and bring in your new era.

(2) Show this thread