Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I can't wait for the 10 year deltas. And the Durham report. And Barr to announce all those indictments. Never mind. We've been played.

Texan who is a huge Trump fan! Here to watch the show along with others who feel the same!

I have been a Q follower for a while now, but somehow I missed the part about the 3 year delta. i see that a lot. Can someone explain TIA!

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

Thank You Kim! 😊💫💖🌟🧡

Juan O Savin travelled to DC last nite. he will be on Michale Jaco' 2:30 PM PST https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCduUddsS5TbmmK45guqqLCw

Born in 1976. American Patriot lineage 1776. Coincidences...not. Loyal and Patriotic AMERICAN. WWG1WGA

In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication

Thanks for posting...listening now. Appreciate you posting!#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

Kim, I have a question. I hope you can answer. I always thought Hannity was Trump's friend and loyal. Can you explain Hannity Intruder for me? I'm not trying to be stupid, I just don't understand.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

boom Boom BOOM

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Tomorrow's delta is 4 BOOM(s)

(1) Show this thread

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨