With all due respect. Huh? Disproportionate if they’re caught harming children? Does she want to give them a set number of exemptions, such as first five kids free? Two for one specials?

Dem Lawmaker Opposes Arizona Bill That Raises Sentences For Pedophiles Because It Would Hurt ‘People Of Color’
State Rep. Pamela Powers Hannley insinuated that harsher sentences for convicted pedophiles "disproportionately" impact "people of color"
State Rep. Pamela Powers Hannley insinuated that harsher sentences for convicted pedophiles "disproportionately" impact "people of color"
https://nationalfile.com/video-dem-lawmaker-opposes-arizona-bill-that-raises-sentences-for-pedophiles-because-it-would-hurt-people-of-color/

Only people mentioned by @Texas_Whimsy in this post can reply

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Texas Whimsy to her Publication

Leftists are striving to forcefully normalize pedophilia, so you know they'd fight any state that tried to up the penalties for the new "Special Class" of Pedophilia they're trying to foist on us.

Couple that woman's attitude toward such an inexcusable evil perversion as pedophilia with the Satantic Temple in Texas suing for the right to their "religious" practice of human sacrifice to Satan, through Abortion On Demand, and could the evil that drives the Left be any more crystal clear and in our face?

Wonder how those who support Abortion On Demand justify what that Satanic cult stated plainly in their lawsuit, that abortion is a HUMAN sacrifice to Satan, with their continued insistence abortion is just exercising "a woman's right to choose" aborting a "clump of cells"?

The Left is revealing itself! They're coming out into the open where decent people, no matter their political stripe, can see their true colors.

#wwg1wga

#JesusisLord
#GodHasThis
#GodWins!

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

what atrocious racist c*nt! Never fails to be astonishing.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

distract by using race as the issue and overlook the fact that pedophilia is killing or harming children on a massive scale - it's the democrat way

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

I'm so fed up with race garbage. Each person makes choices. If they make wrong choices, that is their mistake to make right. No color, address, age, country, gender(of which there are 2) makes a bit of difference. We are responsible for ourselves. Man up!

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

They never defend the innocent children, since when is pedophilia under disquise of the race card.

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

That AZ Rep needs to be publicly lynched for even insinuating that race has anything to do with harming children.

These demwits ALWAYS play the race card!.. every time.

#SaveOurChildren#NCSWC 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼