Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Knowing who really we areπŸ™βœ¨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. πŸŒŽπŸ’žβ˜―οΈπŸ’žβ—―=β™Ύβ˜ΊοΈγ€€γ€€ Armor of Source AlmightyπŸ™βœ¨

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

WQW,

That's hQw it goesβ£οΈβ™ŸοΈπŸΏπŸ™βœ¨
Reminds me Qf Jan.19th.2021
🌽🌽🌽🌽
🚨🚨🚨🚨
πŸͺ–πŸͺ–πŸͺ–πŸͺ–
🚌🚌🚌🚌
πŸ›³πŸ›³πŸ›³πŸ›³
πŸ’“πŸ₯²πŸΏπŸ’“

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I'm thinking this could be really funny. Didn't the military destroy the tunnels a couple of weeks ago? :-D

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

DUN DUN DUN..... Git ye To The Catacombs!!!!!!

Proud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accountsπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Afraid of their constituants? What could the voters be mad about? Hmm?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And just like that the whole world now knows there are underground tunnels under the capital!
Heheheh!
This movie is great isnt it?

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

Hahah.. Imagine how many normies are sitting there over their bagel this morning going..

"Karen, did you know they had tunnels under D.C. ?
πŸ§πŸ˜•πŸ‘½πŸ˜¨πŸ˜±πŸ˜΅πŸ€―

Spreading love, light & truth ❀✌😊

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

the whole city was built around Georgetown University. take a look at old maps the underground tunnels go through the whole d.c. area. it's very intresting stuff. Correlating the Jesuit Universities with the surrounding demographics makes the picture much more clear.

(1) Show this thread

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

These people are stupid! What are they scared of? Don't they realize true patriots are at work busting our asses off and being responsible adults, so our tax dollars can be used to support the free loaders, antifa, and BLM. πŸ‘Š