Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

This Profile is in Remembrance of Patrick H. Bellringer 1936-2020. He was/is a great TruthBringer. SpaceForce, Republic, Trump, Tesla, Keshe

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

PEOPLE OF THE LIE: THE PHOTON BELT .....
They will experience extreme weather changes of temperature and precipitation. Seasonal changes from winter to summer or summer to winter with very little spring or fall transition periods will occur. Great storms, extreme flooding, massive earthquakes, and gigantic volcanic eruptions will all be a part of the removal of human pollution, toxins, and negative energy from Shan.
http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/bellringers_corner/astronomy/news.php?q=1240760313

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

And also Earthquakes and Tsunami warnings!

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

daaaang....The NW has Mt Hood, Mt Bachelor, The Three Sisters; Faith, Hope and Charity, Mt Jefferson....and Mt St Helens. Holy Toledo!

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

They call it the (Ring of fire)

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Someone is pissed!

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

No activity that I have heard about yet, I live by Mt Raineir, Mt St Helens, Mt Baker.

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Heard "We've only just begun"--interersting.

Kinda weird right?

My favourite guy, wish he would come here, know he just opened telegram, l pop over to gab to read his posts

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Now...where was that, I distinctly remember hearing somewhere that the end times signs will include quakes in various places...seems to be a lot of this going around eh? Now...where was it that I read that? Hmm...