Military war veteran🎖Spiritualist💚 Q💥 Freedom Fighter 🦅 Took the Oath✋Darkness to Light🌔God is Love ❤️From 3Dto5D🙏 Rescue Animals🐕🐈

For those struggling to understand our upside-down reality… Here’s a rule of thumb from GhostEzra Telegram:

Never forget this. “Those you think are dead are alive, and those you think are alive are dead”. FACTS.

For example… JFK Jr. and Carolyn and Lauren Bissett, Michael Jackson, Princess Diana, Elvis and many others… alive.

[H]illary [C]linton, Joe [B]iden, Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip, Tom Hanks, John McCain and many others… dead or soon to be forcibly expired. You’ll see.

Officially phasing out the psychopaths in the public eye is what we’re seeing. What—99 years old and gravely ill? That’s what happens when your supply of adrenochrome is cut off, isn’t it! (Or you’ve been executed for crimes against Humanity.)

Harry and Meghan Are Begged to Delay Oprah Broadcast While Prince Philip Is Gravely Ill

I can't believe that Princess Diana would abandon her sons.

In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TJtheWonderGirl in this post can reply

Christian, love my Country. True to Trump.

In response TJthe Wondergirl to her Publication

I've heard they're with her and have been since her "death." Don't know how true it is.