Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Why? Bloodlines and issue? Pixie Dust
Because this battle we are in ony appears to be a political thing. It is really a battle for souls, the very soul of the planet.

It has always been the battle between Cain and Abel's bloodlines.
Hint:
Abel's people win this time!

Can the bloodlines of Cain chose to fight on the side of Abel? How do you know what your bloodline is? I have so many questions. I don't expect you to have the answers bit would love to read your thoughts🤍

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightHolder113 in this post can reply

Patriot, Freedom Fighter, Truth-seeker, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Mother of 2 great children, wife, RE Broker -lic in MD and Florida.

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

well if interested in freedom then fight Cain or Abel but the virus is targeted at A bloodlines!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

I understand many of Cains bloodlines have changed to good and many know nothing about it like you and me.
Pres. John F.Kennedy I understand for instance went against his bloodines to help save the planet. Kennedys were of the original 13 families I understand and the cabal families were very specific about breeding and bloodlines.