Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❀️at a time πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’« #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Thank you! Keep showing it but I totally get it. We heal in each others physical heart space. I never stopped my meditation circles - even in Michigan πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’•β˜€οΈπŸ’œ

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™You are so beautfiul God Bless You!!!πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Love is the Answer to all of it! Nothing can be better! Love is Life. We all just need to live in love.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

I am not afraid.

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

πŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™Œβ€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

I love this visual. This is an area that I have struggled with since I was a little girl. I believe it has to do with the many years of early childhood abuse I endured. I have walls up all the way to heaven to guard my heart. When I love, I love with my whole heart, and at 46 and and empath, I have experienced many hurts and disappointments. I need to know how to rise above the hurt.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Just Me... to her Publication

Practice & do not limit your experiences. Live to make your mission to really have love. Time & patience, you will win!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Just Me... to her Publication

A certain amount of caution remains. The price for being wiser.

(3) Show this thread

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romanian by birth, American by choice.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Always do the right thing. MAGA.

Fear is an illusion, fear is not real. Fear is False Event Appearing Real. Don't let your actions be guided by fear. Focus on Love and Gratitude instead. Love is everything. ❀️

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’—

(1) Show this thread

Texas Patriot honoring and respecting the Republic of the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Defender of 1A and 2A rights! DJT is my President β™₯️🐸 KAG

This is the Truth that has guided me my entire life! I too have been sharing the life changing realities of Love β™₯️. Great work!

In response Tracy Mercer to her Publication

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread