Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

EXACTLY!!! 🙌🏻

Never trusted Oz, but this confirms my perception. Is he friends with Bill G and Epstein?

DIGITAL SOLDIER, WWG1 WGA , TRUMP WON, NCSWIC, HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE !!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Priceless!!!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

Our form of delivering vaccinations

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

That Oz idiot ran me off years ago when he wiped his finger inside a dumpster and then licked it.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

no vaccine either❤️a little research, videos. actually no vaccines for me ever

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

I had a hair appt Thirsday night and every person in there has gotten or ate getting the shot. Plus still going to wear masks. Im sitting there without a mask and said Not me! Of course no one asked why. My hairdresser knows exactly lol but she doesnt like getting jnvolved in conversation about it.

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

Good for her! I dont trust it either gurl!

Amen & good for her for standing up and voicing her opinion, assuming it was on msm...

Oz will be going to jail trying to force the vaxxine

LOVE IT!

🇺🇸🤍PERFECTnewDayVK🤍🇺🇸

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

You know that you don't get a show like that if you are a good person. Makes me wonder what they have on wendy. Other than the obvious.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

Oz ( peculiar name!) not to mention he was made famous by ophra - who is friends with who ?!

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

She be long gone since the statue of liberty on Halloween.
https://youtu.be/u2WzbfOhnx8

I share her sentiment exactly and would love the opportunity to do the same! I used to live in Houston where her show airs and would never have guessed she might be a conservative. love love love! Made my day!

waiting for her suicide

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Good evening! That was great to hear. Yes, fook the vax. It is weird how so many pro-vax people are pushing it on friends/relatives/everyone around them (as if covid is like smallpox.)

Good for her 👏

I know how to -can and have cured many dis-eases and know doctors would get kicked out of the AMA if they knew how to cure anything but they live under the bubble of BIG Pharma and would never try efficacious substances as there not programmed that way. when I run across these guys from time to time on TV i want to end all these doctors on journeys!

If peace is the prize then what is the answer? "When the power of love  overcomes the love of power the world will know peace".

Let's pray [They] don't change her mind. 🙏

63139/65582 Constitutional Conservative WWG1WGA

That was great and I totally agree. Dr Oz probably got one of those fake shots with the retracting needle live on TV.......inQuiring minds would like to know!!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Having read the ingredients in them posted on CDC website, and common sense enough to know J & J has poisoned us forver (and they knew it with baby powder) Moderna was owned by Epstein trust . you would have to be ignorant or stupid to take, or both as I see it VK

Italo-Argentina Patriot looking for justice... and waiting for Karma

Good afternoon Sir 🦋

Literally the best thing I've seen in a while.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Good for her for speaking up.
Because when denying a “vaccine” which does *not* prevent Covid and has killed/harmed thousands marks you as a “Domestic Terrorist” - something is wrong.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response True North to her Publication

Wow! That Washington Post statement is absolutely insane.

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

👏👏👏 👍 🕺

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

cool. but that doesnt even look a little bit like her. enjoy the show!

63139/65582 Constitutional Conservative WWG1WGA

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

lots of nips and tucks!

(1) Show this thread