We the people REALLY need to tell these corporations to fook off!
That is what needs to be done.
Crashing these sobs would only take a few days of everyone selling their damn stock!

The word for the day is "Sell" "Sell" "Sell"!
Crash the sobs and show them one person matters, we the people are not going to tolerate their cancel culture bullshit!
"CANCEL CULTURE WORKS BOTH FOOKN WAYS YALL"
LETS DO THIS
YOU HAVE THE NAMES NOW OF THE STOCKS YOU WANT TO SELL!

WAKE UP YALL WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE POWER!

https://trendingpolitics.com/13-woke-corporations-fighting-back-against-texas-mask-mandate-repeal-knab/?utm_source=stonewall&utm_medium=twitter

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Ready to print and send to corporate offices? Would it wake them up if we could get people from all over to do it?

https://anonup.com/thread/2037099

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AMEN.
We. Have. The. Power.

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

This is the absolute truth.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

ABSOLUTELY!!!! Philly has a monument showing this same thing. Mostly little children holding up the dirty old men

(2) Show this thread

😒So disappointing! People need to just STOP wearing the mask! What can they do if we all just stop? Not a thing! Meanwhile my boycotted list of companies is growing! Unfortunately, I drive a Toyota...

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Leah Mattingly to his Publication

Unfortunately I work for GM. 🤬

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

In response Leah Mattingly to his Publication

There's soooo many sheeple that have been brainwashed by MSM its ridiculous! Hope these companies go broke !!! No more masks! It seems MASKS may need to be made illegal in the USA thru legislation!

(2) Show this thread

I GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT GOING INTO THESE STORES THAT ARENT GOING TO LET PEOPLE IN IF THEY ARENT WEARING A MASK❗️👏🏼👏🏼I WOULD BE LIKE BYE MORE MONEY FOR ME 🖕🏼I DONT GO INTO ANY OF THOSE STORES ANYWAYS.👏🏼👏🏼😁I can tell you only the SHEEPS ARE GOING TO BE WEARING THE MASKS😏SHAME ON THEM🤦🏻‍♀️🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response chore Toke to her Publication

🇵🇷🇺🇲🇵🇷🇺🇲

(1) Show this thread

I shop Aldi's in Florida and refuse to wear mask

Christian, America first, husband, father, Army Veteran, Truth seeking patriot

In response GrannyKate Awake to her Publication

good on you i still have not wore one yet do not consent to stupidity

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response GrannyKate Awake to her Publication

Same here!! Even if I go to Publix or Winn Dixie I don't wear one!! I see more and more ppl not wearing a mask lately than I do with one.

(3) Show this thread