Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Good morning anonup fam. Just a little humor to start the day. On a side note, my daughter who teaches school in Texas & her students (1st grade) will still have to wear a mask. The Texas Education Agency (TEA) will not lift the restriction. This is most concerning to me ... I will take action, and hope any of you that live in the Lone Star State will do the same.

Blessings and prayers to our President, Military and all the patriots!
Love and Hugs to all.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Annie D-W to her Publication

CLASS Action for attempting to harm your child without any fookn science to push it.

The masks on our children just pisses me off. A-holes

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Annie172123 in this post can reply

took my 5 year old to his little ninja class at the ymca last night and suddenly they are now making all the kids wear their masks while running, during warmup, and during the entire class. i was so upset, and we would have been kicked out if he didnt wear one and he would have been devastated. i wa sick to my stomach. there was nothing i could do about besides remove him n he had been looking forward to this for so long. all the gymnasts were forced to weat masks the entire time too.

I would have left. No activity is worth the mental abuse and humiliation of being forced to wear a mask, especially for kids.

Dumb FU€KERY involving our children

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It harms them too