Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I liked it overall. But comparing the necessary changes to our complex financial system—and how people will need to make compromises—to a pregnant woman decision to abort or not? That didn't sit well, even though I understand where he was going.

Did Jesus compromise with the bankers? Oy.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

good one

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Michael Jaco's Personal Meeting Room
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khKtBBT0ang

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

JUAN IS NOT A FAN OF NESARA !! VERY SAD SOUNDS LIKE ELITE DEM TALKING ABOUT IT OBAMA BLOCKED ITS ROLL OUT 20 + TIMES IN 8 YEARS !! NESARA FIXES THIS COUNTRY !!!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Which juan podcast did Juan Talk about Nesara?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

This show is actually of of the best presentation of current happenings and our spiritual battle between good and evil.
#GodWins#GREATAWAKENING#FightForTrump#MAGA#MEGA

Love this! Thank Q for sharing, Doq! Definitely feels like an ego death as well. People are going through tremendous growing pains right now. But America will come out the strongest. Thanks to the greatest leader the world has ever seen! 🙏❤️💪

i think hes another 15 minutes of fame. i dont trust him. his crap has been about accurate as charlie wards.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

yeah i bet you have way more intel and validation 🤣

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

For anyone that has not listened to this video Nana suggests you do.
I have had a NDE Near Death Experience. It is real and you should pay attention.
I did not tell ppl for years outside my family simply because ppl think you are either crazy or lying.
"Yall are gonna like how this movie ends" is an unbelievable understatement. You have no idea!
No need to fear death.
And when you remove that one fear in life you are so free!
Be Fearless!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Thank you!

Only followers of this user (@Fearthepeople) can see their posts

great episode , must watch

I understand Juan is trusted by so many, but what about what Q said about individuals who say "we have intel and we are insiders,"?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Exciting time to be alive isn't it?

Saw it! must see!

8:18 > 89 > 17
NJ = New Jersey > VK? > 14+10 > 24 | 42 > YMCA > .... .. > HI > 89 > 17 also!

Have a great day, DOQ!