Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

does anyone know anything about chlorine dioxide ? or dioxine not sure the spelling, supposably gets rid of toxins in your body so you can be well.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

YEP. That's it, in a nutshell.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

It's going to have to be a gradual shift into nesara- if they just wiped out every debt it would create total chaos.

God, Family, Country, Constitution! Always President Trump! Q. I’m just an irredeemable deplorable!

i pray daily this occurs 4 tge betterment of the world.

well that's sure a new idea! never thought on that.

In response chris _yt to his Publication

it don't figure with the vaccine. I think, meat idea tho.

(1) Show this thread