Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Believe it or not, I'm in N FL & our local govt has allowed businesses to decide if they want masks worn in their establishments & they are "required" just about EVERYWHERE "due to local ordinance." The coward mayor wont even address the public. He just keeps extending the ordinance every 30 days & has done so since October & his ppl last week announced that he will continue to do so until he sees the "threat" subside. Even to walk into a restaurant, you are to be masked until you get to your table. The idiocy of that & the payroll these places use up keeping "bouncers" at the door boggles my mind. But ppl are FINALLY getting FED UP & now down every aisle you see ppl wearing them around their necks & starting to all FIGHT BACK. We need EVERYONE to STOP COMPLYING w/this BS & we want DeSantis to override these conpromised local govts!

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

In response Pink PatriQt17 to her Publication

Same in Oklahoma. The mayors keep extending the "mandate" 😡I have never worn a mask but sadly the sheeple refuse to stop wearing them when the hell are they going to start questioning tge narrative? 15 days to flatten a curve and its been a year!

(1) Show this thread

👍

And the sane 17% of us living in California, are still living here with the 83% of the insane!

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

yahoooooo❤❤❤❤❤ Damn satanic hoax going away 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Wife, mother, grandmother who loves God, Jesus, USA, President Trump, and all of the Patriots!!!

Masks are still mandated in Phoenix unfortunately

TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT! GOD BLESS AMERICA! 🇺🇲 GOD WINS!

wyoming is not on that list

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Big Guns61 to his Publication

WY still has a statewide mandate currently extended to March 15th. Time will tell if they extend again or not.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There is that pesky number again!

TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT! GOD BLESS AMERICA! 🇺🇲 GOD WINS!

Missouri is not lifted...

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

AGAIN, I’M IN OKLAHOMA AND WE HAVE A MASK MANDATE TILL THE END OF APRIL.