Only people mentioned by @FreeMusicJukebox in this post can reply

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

In response Free Music to his Publication

Every word beginning with a vowel followed by two consonants equal VOID equals NO-CONTRACT.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Bloodsucking, arrogant parasites. Dropping kid after kid on our backs and they don't even learn the language of the country they steal from.They somehow got the impression they are special. Not to taxpaying citizens.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

and yet they are still a million times better than tye sheeptard commie libtard america haters living here legally who want to cancel us all

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Bloodsucking, arrogant parasites. Dropping kid after kid on our backs and they don't even learn the language of the country they steal from.They somehow got the impression they are special. Not to taxpaying citizens.