Freaking WELL Said indeed and plainly spelled out! Now keep it moving right along please...

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈNature❀️

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Yeah!! HELL Yeah!!!!!!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I've had some reservations about Gowdy from time to time but he is absolutely spot on with this
We need people who are the best qualified for the job - like he said war is a dirty & nasty business
This is going to sound harsh but I don't care: here is where you see the lefty snowflakes' sense of entitlement, like, give it to me just because!
It doesn't work that way, sunshine

Proud wife and momma of 4 β€οΈβœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ Trump is still my president!

what he said.... and thank you to the best of the best!!!

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Spot on. My middle daughter had to gain weight to join the army.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

I've been following Trey for years from Canada. The man has depth, tenacity, courage and the ability to stop an audience dead in their tracks! He is Trey-Trance! What a beauty answer πŸ‘Šβ€οΈ

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

I love how he answered that question.Perfect!

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

Awesome!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

They have tried to weaken the military from every angle. and were suceeding. Trump Trunped that didn't he?

I love Trey ✊✊✊✊. He is so spot on!!

VERY WELL SAID

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

H O L Y C R A P T H A T ' S P O W E R F U L πŸ’£ πŸ’₯ πŸ‘Š

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

FLAT FEET= DENIED

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ‘ŠBANG! ON!

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Masterfully well said!

Amen to this! People have become so soft and whiny. They can not take something they don't want to hear so its racist.

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

Ain't that the freaking truth for sure right there... All these little "BOOTY TICKLED", im AFFENDED people!!!!

(1) Show this thread

A freedom loving woman who wants peace, prosperity, and a country who protects itself. No war except ones to protect the U.S.A... WWG1WGA!

We can blame the Educational system in large part because our children are taught this is normal and even preferable... If you look up Transgenders who regretted their sex change, you will find several articles and videos... They've been boiling the frog for a long time to the point where it is unrecognizable.

In response Lady Mae to her Publication

Yes but also the government pushes it big time. Trudeau is famous for that 😑 he even changed our National Anthem πŸ™„ who does that!!

(1) Show this thread

Also if you have an individualized education plan. I've seen lots of students in their Senior year drop services in order to clear their record in order to join.

In response CCq Researcher to her Publication

Oh yeah ive seen some crazy things go on in order to sign people up and i was in the Coast guard and they have the strictest quidlines of the branches since they are the smallest branch of about roughly only 32-36,000 personel active.

(1) Show this thread