Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

from Karen Schroeder- 2 hours ago
Folks! Remember "HIPPA" This is the sacred medical privacy statute. Don't wear the mask and then if asked simply say that you have a medical condition and cannot wear one. If they continue to bother you state "HIPPA". They MUST stop and ask NO FURTHER questions. I was a lifelong asthmatic and suffered from anxiety/panic attacks. So I can imagine how folks could suffer the same with that wretched mask. As a certified Lymphologist, I teach folks ALL the time how the body gets rid of much of its trash through our exhalation. The masks DO NOT WORK! They give folks a false sense of security. It literally has to do with the literal size of the virus and the size of the weave of the fabric. The only "mask" certified appropriate to work to prevent the spread of a VIRUS is an SCBA suit. (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus.) And most folks can't afford such equipment, nor could they actually comfortably wear such.

Cancer, ALL disease lives and thrives in acidic and anaerobic atmospheres...wearing that mask causes you to become acidic and absolutely anaerobic. Mark my words...most mask wearers will find themselves fighting cancer in a year or two. FEAR is literally a MIND KILLER. That causes you to become acidic. So bounce often and/or BREATHE deeply more often. Choose to laugh, think positively, read good (uplifting) books, listen to the same kind of movies, listen to the same kind of music, etc. Positive thoughts literally alter your body chemistry to become more alkaline...Please, folks...CHOOSE to ACT for yourselves. Stop following the "crowd" off the cliff.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it