Only people mentioned by @Gingerred42 in this post can reply

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT/ I SUPPORT ICE, our VETS,LEOS/ LOVE 🎶and ART “EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY🎶“ ORIGINALLY FROM PHILLY🇺🇸

In response Lucas Warren to his Publication

Thanks for the ride Lucas@Gingerred42, its always an honor riding with these Amazing Patriots, I followed and liked all and retweeted your train @Philly4MAGA2 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

MUST BE RESOLVED PRONTO!

It is. The military has all the information they need to know he was a duly elected President. We will have to vote for new congress members though. The majority of them have already been arrested.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Agreed we need him now they really are pushing people to the precipice it needs to stop now

#IOwnMyOwnMind #IOwnMyOwnBody #WWG1WGA #MAGA #1776 No creepy DMs I will block you! Other are all welcome!! 😊

Exactly and wether people have people arrested or exicuted for their crimes against humanity. It doesn't matter till that is made public if truth. Their public images are still doing so much damage and people are still dying from Scamdemic.

(1) Show this thread