Anyone seen Baphomet Barry latelyπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

C G I

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

Not for atleast a year or so..maybe longer. Hes gone

awfully quiet and so is Michael

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Is this the scumbag you're looking for? Did you notice the design of the drapes above his head? Look familiar -- Baphomet?

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

😳 damn!

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors πŸ˜‡ Love wins. God wins πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽπŸ•Š

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

Wow that is creepy..

(4) Show this thread

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❀️

I think hes gone gone gone.......

#MLIS #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #AmericaFirst #GeneralSemantics #metadata #archives #enneagram #taxonomy #ontology #GodWins

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

πŸ˜‚ Baphomet Barry.......nope and I can feel it too.