read this. read it again. read it again. im serious, keep reading it. until that fire is reignited. if i cannot help reignite the flame in you, then i will bring words from the place that brought us together. i love you

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

sad that Bidens EOs showed up on register today

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication

are you scared?

(1) Show this thread

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

Too funny, this morning I'm pretty sure he landed at 8:28am 😆 this Q post came to mind! ❤ WWG1WGA

In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication

no coincidences huh? 🤣😂

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother, grandmother. Fighting for my children’s future

I'm in Australia. My husband has been following for over 3 years. He has had constant belief it the plan but waking up this morning to hear that Biden has been sworn in as president when he's clearly a pedophile, CCP puppet and has CLEARLY stolen this election was a huge slap in the face. My thoughts are now how do people cope mentally now this shit show has happened. How do they expect people to still believe. I now have to be his strength to keep believing and remind him daily its not over. But again, how long am I expected to keep him balanced as well as myself. Not easy.

In response Dianna Tait to her Publication

energy management. Trump said the fight is just beginning. i trust Trump. if you know who Trump really is. its game over. look into a video, trump eye for an eye

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

thank you for that all the love

WRWY

(1) Show this thread

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

get armed and ready I guess???

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

always ready. but trust POTUS and the brave men and women in uniform on the front lines. countermeasures were put in place. any fallout that spills into the streets will be ended swiftly

(1) Show this thread

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

silent protests - refuse to work refuse everything - i don't know protest somehow,