Only people mentioned by @KATKITTY in this post can reply

In response KAT HOOKER to her Publication

wow you see all of this happening? What if you are wrong? Then are we all screwed?

When are we stopping this mess? Can Not keep moving the goal post!

only time will tell

Patriot Conservative I will die standing before I'll live on my knees!

Just as an observation, as someone who has held an elected office...
I don't believe the Insurecction Act was signed, It would not be done secretly. It would have to be public to justify Military occupation.
If the military is in control why is Joe Biden in the Oval Office signing Executive Orders as fast as his feeble hand can write?
I'm not saying there isn't a "plan" or that arrests won't be made, but I don't think this is how it all plays out. Now that Joe and Hoe have been sworn in...it will be very difficult to arrest either of them while in Office.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Gwen Caldwell to her Publication

you have a legitimate points however It won't be dificult to get him out. Not if he is president of a frodulent entity - USA Corporation inc. Not if there is evidence that foreign interference took place in elections - threat to national security and other elements we don't know of at the moment. I think it was very specifically and strategically planned this way by our people and is working clockwork. I don't believe for a second what we are witnessing.

In response Gwen Caldwell to her Publication

Gwen I said the same thing. Biden is signing orders which are showing up on gov't registry. People keep acting like it's not but it is. I doubt act was signed either.

(2) Show this thread

We live in Montana. We are Patriots. WWG1WGA.

I agree and believe we have only just started in the plan.

Looks like dimentia Joe has a CCP problem.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

AMEN. I TRUST THE PLAN. LOGICALLY, WHY WOULD THEY GO THROUGH ALL THIS JUST TO MEEKLY GIVE IT AWAY? AMSWER: THEY WOULDN'T... WHY BOTHER?? MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL. Q AND ANONS HAVE TOLD US ALL ALONG THIS WAS THE WAY IT WOULD BE... GOD BLESS YOU ALL. WAITING, impatiently, but waitning. hehehehehe💞💥😉🙏🙏🙏🙏