๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข
MIND BLOWN! Here is full transcript of Whistleblower shared from Lin Wood's Telegram...read it in 2 hours, now cannot sleep again ALL FIRED UP! It REALLY tied up a lot of the connections for me where I had holes from the rabbit holes!
Pray for the poor innocent children!!!
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

โŒread at your own riskโŒ

https://populist.press/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/FULL-Transcript-of-Whistleblower-Interview.pdf

Only people mentioned by @KCpatriot4Humanity in this post can reply

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication

I am almost done with it. Just wow

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

Thank you for the post, I just started reading it, and I am torqued up over Seth Rich. I am aat the part about Pence/Rod/Ryan/Mitt.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

How do people become so depraved? I am in shock how horrific these peoples crimes are. We need to pray for these poor children who were abused at the hands of their own parents and grandparents. The people who are supposed to protect and nurture them not torture them. Oh God, please help humanity.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

#SaveTheChildrenWorldwide ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

KC ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธGod WINS!-Patriot 4 Humanity๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When itโ€™s time... Godโ€™s Plan! John 3:16

And Pray for "Ryan Dark White" the whistleblower. For his wife and the safety, health and that God would give him peace after his torture!

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread