Dear God...Thank You for life, strength, and mercy. Please save our World from the horrors brought upon it--save the Children, protect & Guide our Military as they fight for others Freedom. Help US to Remember UR Love. Amen.

Only people mentioned by @1QLight in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

AMEN

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

We’ll fight until hell freezes over, then we’ll fight on ice! ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I'll pack my ice skates then.
🔥🐸👊💣💥💞🙏💞💥💣👊🐸🔥

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

If I die in a ditch there will be a warm pile of Brass next to me!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts