It's important that we continue to give DJT the full force of our effort and it's important we remember that we don't get a second chance to enjoy the show. We don't need any more Q drops. We have more than we know and Q has everything. Rest easy truth seeker.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Had a funk moment, but I'm back! 🇺🇸💪🏼

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

True.❤️🙏 But I do miss Q, and hope he/they don't stay away forever. Even just something along the way, even when everything's going well and President Trump is back in office.

THE MATRIX WAS A DOCUMENTARY✨ GOD IS LOVE ❤️ KNOWLEDGE IS POWER🧘 PATIENCE A VIRTUE 🤗 KINDNESS IS THE 🗝️

Good morning! Have a Blessed day!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Who knew yrs ago that in 2021 & 2024 Super heroes would be President Superman and Batman got this shit!
Two Moms would be so so proud. It is not every Mom that has a son that frickin saves the entire planet!

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Yeah, 😂🍿a lQt of Great sense of
humorous❣️which heals me going
through dark researching.

Amazing🥰✨🙏✨

Single lady living in a northern state. 3 children grown and gone. Actually happy to be by myself during these Great Awakenings.

Praying hard 🌎🙏❤️

Oh wow...just a few days ago would have been 25 years!
I bet they are closer now than ever :)

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

#MeToo. 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts