Hey I love yall

plz get back on twitter

Im doing some KILLER DECODES that I cannot bring over here

find a google voice #

U got this

plz come back

Love u

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Just so you know, you are not being ignored. Thank you πŸ’žπŸŒ±

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

Miss you too 🐲

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

after 9 suspended accounts i think they've finally golt me. i have tried everything and no luck :(

Hey you sent me this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXbVZc10lnk&t=18s
I couldn't message you back for some reason, What's next?

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

πŸ‘‹ Hey Honey πŸ‘‹, I've tried with 3 different phone numbers & many emails like , 15 times ... Right when I like 1 post or follow 1 person I get suspended . Twitter no likey Me. I feel really at Home here on AnonUp. We all πŸ’–LoveπŸ’™ & Miss You Beautiful. Thank You for All that You do & Keep it Up. πŸ™ You Rock βœ…πŸ’― πŸ™βœοΈ God Bless You πŸ™βœοΈ

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

i have been suspended from twitter.

cant. this last time used my sons phone number. didnt post anything! suspended me anyway. i think its because i β€œliked” this pic, lol. i miss my spiritual fam on twitter, but that effen site just wont let me back on. sucks. i’d like to sue because im being denied my 1st ammendment right. suspended 4 times for what? they didnt like my opinion? or everything i said was damn true!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Why can't you bring them here?

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Ive used all my emails phone numbers its exhausting...but still here

(1) Show this thread