Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

every cent will be accounted for on the ripple ledger. elites wont be able to hide there money games. but xrp while you still can.

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

Exactly!

(1) Show this thread

I've been buying silver weekly. I believe it's about to take off. Nope, not a finacial advisor

You're off on Ripple and XRP. Has a great future. Potus would never make that one to go away :)

Ignorance kills. Seeking truth. Dedicated to help in the fight for saving the children & our health. 2 Corinthians 9:8

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

how do you buy XRP? what platform or app? trying to learn about crypto and moving away from robinhood. also on robinhood they dont allow you to buy XRP but you can buy BTC?!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Let's just hope that the CB goes all in! We want our money back!

BTW, how soon will the BTC#GD get wiped out? Asking for....me & a few frens.

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Just a personal opinion, as I have no real knowledge of what the future will hold, but I don't see BTC of any form lasting beyond 2024.

(1) Show this thread

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.