Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Whipper Snapper.. I might have to use that line!!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Loved how she showed the back of her credit card....🤣🤣🤣

Great response, flash an official card and explain that "you are not allowed to ask me that" ... CS ---- LOVE IT!!!!

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

🤣👍

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

Ha! i actually used thar the other day. 😁

Trump supporter from Day One! USA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 WWG1WGA! Keep the faith

Love her!!!

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Based AF

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

I'd bet money that is Elaine Bennett!
the voice, jawline & the way she pronounced her words, esp CS.
(JL-D)

NO DM Please I am happily married #MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#GodWins#QANON#HoldTheLineDonald J Trump is my President!#Jesus is Lord

Me too. Pennsylvania to Floroda and no mask yet. some places didnt weat them
eithet.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

LOVE this and the confidence! I am going to say CS if I am ever asked 😂

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

Love this!!! Hoping multitudes more will join those of us with CS soon!

Awake since the 80's...but still confronted.

I have been saying that for months now.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

girl be on point. 💕

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

I tried this in Sprouts and they still chased me through the store. I just don't give them $$ anymore 🤣

Stealing this one. I always use the medical condition excuse.. I suddenly got a severe case of CS.

* (¬‿¬)☆*~ Magical Being~ Child of GOD~ Truth Seeker ~ Spiritual Warrior ~ Lover of Light ~ Slayer Of Darkness ~ La La LOVE my Country USA🌹

Me too!
🌹✌️💜🕯️

(1) Show this thread

Cool Breeze! ✝️♥️🇺🇸

💥 BOOM

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

😂😆😂💯❤️🇺🇸ME TOO

A registered nurse, a wife, a mother, and a patriot.

I'll get my ass fired from my nursing job if I don't wear mask at work the whole 12-16 hours shift.

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Andi Audet to her Publication

You dear friend will get to sue the crap outta them!! crimes against humanity

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seekers since 1996....Darkness to Light Warriors

Was wearing a shield but having it up....Crazy woman pulled her mask down just to say Fook You...Manager caught up to me several isle later I pulled out the EO and said right here it says "If the mask is going to cause harm to an individuals health then they do not have to wear it" Manager said then don't wear it....Off came the shield and never will it be on me again!!!!!! Playing their own game on them...Love it!!!!

She's a super spreader for the "common sense" virus😉

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

excellent. Already shared with friends!
I don't wear a mask, refuse. only been hassled a couple of times. it's all in the attitude 👍

That my dear Patriots...
♡ Is PURE AWESOMENESS ♡

Following Tr^th and the L^ght #JesusIsLord Pictured: my dog killing (C^vid)

Ive ran into these people before that always secretly wanted to be a cop or a security guard and think they have power! Shameful, ignorant and hope they get a life so ours can be better.