Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

I hope all US Military operation forces will get the same good psychological treatment as we do here in ger. Opens up the next problem-psychologist burning out af by reducing suicide risk for military/police special forces and increasing theirs. It's a death cycle. But I like the drugs they hand out to you to get some "sleep". Positive in my book atleast.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response FCS_ 3E2 to his Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins #SaveTheChildren🙏 #Trump2020 💗#AmericaFirst 🇺🇲 #Obamagate🙃 #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🙏🙏💗🇺🇲👊✨

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

It makes little difference to my pursuit of ending the Evil. Finding the children. In JESUS's HOLY NAME.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

i believe, so let it be

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot...Wwg1wga.....JFKjr lives

this is exactly why im so heart broken 💔
this needs to stop! im not giving up just need to regroup. thanks for hand up.

In response Betzyz Niece to her Publication

GY6

(1) Show this thread

bingo🙌🏼♥️