If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

if you give up now, you were never really in the fight. keep your head in the game and out of your ass. be in it to win it. this war is the fight for the minds and souls of man. do not tuck tail when its the most crucial moment in this transition, stay strong in the Lord and mighty is his power. trust POTUS. trust our brave men and women in uniform on the front lines. these are the moments the weak are seperated from the strong. stamina will win this war.

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

👊🙏💕If POTUS doesn't leave my side, I don't leave POTUS's side. I'm loyal to the end.💕🙏👊

im riding this ship till the very end. theres nothing left for me. im all in.

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

Same here, my family thinks I'm crazy. My son reminded me via text that I'm down 2 sons &7 grandchildren. (I only have 2 sons.) Darkest before the dawn &I'm seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. I stand firm in faith that God has his hand over current events. I trust the plan &remain loyal to Trump.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

stay strong patriot

(1) Show this thread