Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Sounds like sabotage to me!

This is disgusting and completely unacceptable! Why wouldn't they have their own meal supplies?! At the very least, wouldn't they have MRE's available to eat??

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

This letter states "poor quality" of food, are you fricken kidding me???
Not only are metal shavings in food an attempted murder, but it's also an act of war against our military!

Give me a break, undercooked meat, feathers, and metal shavings? It doesn't take a brain surgeon or even a detective to figure this out. Common sense puts two and two together!

Furthermore, why I am reading this cordial, pussy-footed letter? HEADS SHOULD BE ROLLING!!! UN-FRICKEN-ACCEPTABLE!!! Stuff cordialities, it's beyond time to handle business! Never did I imagine I would have more moxy than the leaders of our National Guard. WTF is going on???

(1) Show this thread

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

Has to be deliberate.

(1) Show this thread

This is horrific! Whoever, willingly, puts our Military at risk, needs to be given severe prison time!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

How in the bloody hell is this even possible? Who is responsible for this travesty?

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

This is a National disgrace. Send this crap to Congress' mess hall and give the soldiers their food. During Katrina NM NG was stationed on the North Shore. As soon as we got our hands on food, we started cooking for them. They were flabbergasted, we hugged and cried together. Shame on the people in DC for not bringing their grills and their favorite food to these men and women. Triple shame on Congress, of course they also allowed them to sleep on garage floors in the dead of winter and then the 'doctor' gave them stale cookies. This is BS.

(1) Show this thread

And we are learning from a Canadian patriot. We need to get word about this to the right people.

This is disgraceful 🤬

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

😡😡😡😡

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

erect the gallows. muthafukn bastards doing that.

why don't they have their own station set up for food? this is beyond disgusting, hope its not true

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response filomena medeiros to her Publication

i believe richard citizen journalist is providing as many meals as he can from his cafe for free but obviously he can't do everything. Not sure why they don't have their own stations

(3) Show this thread

I can't believe the state that I live in would serve our soldiers this food, This is unacceptable what they're doing and have done for our country they deserve more than a five-star meal.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Where is the food coming from? Anyone?

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

From the looks of it, Chyna.

(1) Show this thread

unacceptable.