President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

I just went through a week and a half of a nasty little bug. I've always had resp. issues as I smoked for far to long. But I also quit Sept 29 2020@545pm.
But son of a bitch! Was I beat up. Zero energy, albuterol a few times a day, Also Flonase and zyrtec. Could have went to the Drs. but wasnt going to give them the satisfaction of swabbing me? Anyway all better these days. 63 yrs of flus and Im still kickin'..
Fook Chyna!

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

Glad your feeling better, I started feeling terrible 2 days ago, I have also am a smoker, so I feel like I am drowning on the mucous in my throat, I am sleeping with the head up on my bed, no fever..some chills..but I feel like I could sleep for a week. Like you I will not go to the dr, and play into all their hype and wear a mask bullshit. I am taking tonic water with Quionine mixed with Orange juice and Zinc. Hopefully it will pass quickly.

take Vitamin D3 also ! There is a huge connection with low levels of D3 and worse covid symptoms. Hope u feel better!!!

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starz4stripes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starz4stripes Lmm, click on at the bottom under it