#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Oh please with the 'We have been duped" nonsense. Would you even have know how Really corrupt it all was? You did what was in your power. Raised Awareness and Voted. You took the red pill. What happens next? Gods will!

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Have been in this fight for a very long time, no matter what these evil demons project & try to pass off as reality, my FAITH remains unshaken. I will hold the line until my last breath & my trust in God will always remain. I know in my heart the truths God has revealed. We were prepared for this exact moment & told to put on the armor of God! The hardest part of today so far for me, has been watching the weak in spirit falter, fade & give up so easily. I feel like a medic on the battlefield trying to comfort & carry them to safety. Have faith Patriots, believe, hope & hold the line. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I stand with you 100%! My thoughts as well! I refuse to be shaken β€πŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‘ŠπŸ’ͺ

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kdclayton in this post can reply

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Kori Clayton to his Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ