President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

I just went through a week and a half of a nasty little bug. I've always had resp. issues as I smoked for far to long. But I also quit Sept 29 2020@545pm.
But son of a bitch! Was I beat up. Zero energy, albuterol a few times a day, Also Flonase and zyrtec. Could have went to the Drs. but wasnt going to give them the satisfaction of swabbing me? Anyway all better these days. 63 yrs of flus and Im still kickin'..
Fook Chyna!

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Marlene van to her Publication

Me too. actually for me back in Sept of 19. I was sick for a month. 2 weeks couldnt even work. And all I had to do was sit in equiptment and dig in the dirt. Couldnt do it. Boss sent me home twice said I looked terrible. Wouldnt allow me to stay. That was a rough one too. But since this whole covid thing started back in Dec- ish of 2019 I have not been sick until now. My point is, we all get sick. Not everyone has covid.
Thank God, dont need to do this again for awhile..
Stay well..

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread