Must watch

@RedPillPharmacy 💊
@DismantlingTheCabal

Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

This is so good. Thank you and God Bless.

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

I just wish i could do more to help!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Excellent video. Thank you for this!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

I'M PISSED NOW! I WANT#justice & REVENGE! THEY GET WHAT THEY GIVE, 1 WAY OR ANOTHER..THIS☝️ENDS WITH US... #truth 👊💔

Great work, Ima going to share this on youtube if u allow?

very powerful!

🙏🙏🙏Nothing is more important, than the fight for our little Angels!!
Million Thanks to all what be involved in it!!!

Well done, thank you!

California Patriot who will fight for his country. #SaveTheChildren #GodBlessTrump, #GodBlessAmerica

Powerful

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

This is horrible! I hope and pray that most of them are being aprehended and jailed, military tribunal etc...

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

THIS IS WHY WE FIGHT

God Bless

Only followers of this user (@ryaneaslon) can see their posts

💖We are all God’s children.💖

It has always been about rescuing and protecting precious children. The great awakening is a gut punch and a galvanizing process. We are here to save our children. God help us🙏

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

😍May our😭for the 👼, our💝for🅿️🎺Q+ 1️⃣7️⃣ UNITE 🗽+🌎in Song🆘https://youtu.be/wDtuxUIm7Hs 🤗

Conservative, young in heart, spirit & mind Nanna. Support Trump, Freedom, God, Pro-Life, Military, Veterans, & to end Human Trafficking.

WOW! That is powerful!

a must watch these pedos are sick and need to be taken out God warned what would happen if you hurt the chldren the WRATH of God is Comming

That was really good! Thank you!