Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Trump2021 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² HOLD the LINE!

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I scrolled by a video about an hour ago with him on the cover and it didn't even register! Do you have a link?

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.πŸ™πŸ» I’m a Leo🦁 Love life πŸ€— Be positive it looks good on youπŸ’«πŸ˜˜πŸ§šπŸ»πŸ•ŠπŸŒΉβœ¨

I didn't know that pig was still around😳🀬

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Sharon Principe to her Publication

πŸ€¬πŸ‘Ώ

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

im pretty sure hes the first arrest! [JP] i think the movie will be starting soon!! at least getting to the good part! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ’«βœ¨

Digital SoldierπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDog Loverβ™₯️ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD WINSπŸ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

I THINK THE POPE IS 1ST ARREST

I love God. Constitution. Married. Love my President. #holdtheline. Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈCancer survivor. Animal lover. Military family.

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

are still believing this lie we have been told by Q for years?

(2) Show this thread