Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

FBI Director Chris Wray Tells Congress Antifa Not Involved in Capitol Hill Riots, After FBI Literally Arrests Antifa Leader, John Sullivan, for Participating in Capitol Hill Riots https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/03/02/fbi-director-chris-wray-tells-congress-antifa-not-involved-in-capitol-hill-riots-after-fbi-literally-arrests-antifa-leader-john-sullivan-for-participating-in-capitol-hill-riots/

FBI Director Chris Wray Tells Congress Antifa Not Involved in Capitol Hill Riots, After FBI Literally Arrests Antifa Leader, John Sullivan, for Participating in Capitol Hill Riots - The Last Refuge
Director Wray says the FBI "has seen no evidence" of Antifa participating. However, on January 14th the FBI literally arrested Antifa leader John Sullivan

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

Inaccurate. He was neutral because the timing is not right

Well, like Q said they had to find out who the sleepers are and who are the traitors. I found it weird that there is an X over his picture. But the site is being monitored. I guess we will see. I do recall someone asking not to long ago, where is Wray and VK responded , sleeping. Only timing will tell.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

The X picture was from anon not Q