Only people mentioned by @CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

In response Camille Faith to her Publication

Nicely said ... Thank you Patriot!!
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

do unto others as you would want done unto you

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Amen!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

There have been so many Q proofs. If there is ever any doubt that creeps in...I think back to Obama days and we were a heck of a lot closer to destruction. If Trump or Q were part of a coup....why would they bother to wake up more people. We the people are the biggest threat to them (Leftest). Trump speaks in code alot and Q feeds us crumbs. It's good that we don't understand everything...it teaches us to research. The Q team planned this whole thing out in such an amazing way...it wows me when things fall into place. I trust the plan completely. Don't let date setters discourage you. I hate seeing posts of people saying if this doesn't happen by this date im through with Q. Reminder Q doesn't give out dates ever. This is an underground, digital war dealing with the deepstate, evil cabal. This isn't a quick process. Make the commitment to trust the plan, trust the men and women on the frontlines that are fighting behind the scenes. Above all trust God and Pray. The Best is yet to come

Let me be clear. Even when I have expressed my frustration with apparent inaction. I have never waivered in Q, Trump or the "Plan"

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

I'll always trust the plan. I also know we are on God's timing and not our own. I know it's hard, but hold on fellow anons. Like I always say God's timing is the best.

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Thank You!

Above All Else, Righteousness!

You mean like bugs bunny cartoon? Mafia has sign on the front of their establishment saying "Bad guy hide out "

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

Preach!

Gab/CloutHub/Parler. American patriot, born and raised. On my way to the 5th deminsion. God won, the light won.

in war, the plans are fluent. forever changing based on the enemies move.

Thank you for letting us know. I trusted The Plan and President Trump from the beginning and still do.