Dolly Parton gets the Quackccine.
Goodbye Dolly.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

She's, like, "I have the perfect shirt for my injection."

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

A well deserved lethal injection.

“You never Know How Strong you R, till being Strong is the only Choice you have” - Bob Marley🙏

wow im shocked how young she still appears. What a joke. Thats definetly not thw real one 😆🤦‍♀️

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

If the real one isn't already gone or in jail...

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

dr arm patch - Tues., 32👀

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

vanderbilt health 👀👀

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

dolly i thought you had better since than that,,,,,i guess not,,so,,nice knowing you

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

That really did kinda crack my heart when I found out about her. Got to get rid of them! 🕯️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

😂Oh well Another One Bites the Dust. Reminds me of a Trump Rally song!