Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

JUST dawned on me, those areas are primary trafficking areas, and not that the others are not used, but that is the real deal.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

🤦‍♀️This woman has been an embarrasment to Houston for as long as I can remember. I cannot name one person that has ever voted for her.

SHE Just wants to prosecute 40,000 of the Patriots for being in DC on 1/6? I thought there were over ONE million PATRIOTS there supporting the best President EVER....wonder how she picked the 40K? so hysterical...they are all so very delusional!

Did she also suggest prosocution of blm on lookers last summer?

I love the Lord, with all my Spirit, Soul and Body. I am a Mother of 3 grown adults, we have 3 grandchildren. I love my Country and freedom.

The People are awake and nothing can stop what is coming! even with threats!
One falls! One hundred rise!
WWG1WGA

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Well....well....well, they blatantly show off their evil symbols.

OH please let me guess, sister org. to Boule society, deep state, and much more.

She can hang anytime now...pc of trash

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

They are everywhere... the longer this plays out, the more comes to light.
#darktolight
#TheGreatAwakening
#ThesePeopleAreSick

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

OH, that SJL is vile! I'm in Texas and can NOT for the life of me understand why people vote for this disgusting woman. She only serves HERSELF. I can guarantee you she has never stepped foot in the 3rd, 4th or 5th Ward of Houston (which is where a lot of her constituents are.) Good riddance...and don't let the door hit you on the way out!🤮

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Voter fraud. She-jack has a known criminal forger on her team. Lots of ballot harvesting & fake elderly signatures.

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Yes the red shoe club.

Deranged is putting it nicely 😁

Patriot WWG1WGA USAF Ret F-4 Phantoms Phorever

Whacked