When people tell you that you are a crazy conspiracy theorist because you follow Q drops, tell them you are NOT alone. There are close to a billion people world wide who are crazy right alongside you. PersonalIy will take crazy over puppet or mindless slave any day.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Side question. The map... I can't load it from source, always times out.
When someone posts it, I have to view as image and try and zoom in, but it gets so blurry I still cant read it.
So I've never managed to really tie drops into the map. Yet so many drops tell me to learn to read it. I can barely even physically read it, much less interpret it.
Any tips are welcome. atm all I do is occasionally look into some of the topics there on my own, but some seem to be myths, while others are truths, since map seems to reveal both sides.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

To be honest I have never seen it myself. I have no clue about it at all. I just tie things together the best I can with what I know to be fact. If you ever come upon someonewho has or where it can even be found I'll be happy to check it out. I like to think God gave me eyes to see what he needs me to and who am I to question that?

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Ok I don't know what the hell or how the hell so I have just stopped asking questions but as soon as I posted this and went to my home page I get this. I am not sure if you can see it better but I know some of this map, if this is the map you're referring to is 100% correct. I don't know about all the alien stuff but I do know we have future tech that will blow your mind and that a solar flash is coming. Half truths half lies is how I'm looking at it for now because that is how the devil does his thing.

https://throughthelookingglassnews.wordpress.com/2017/11/24/q-anon-learn-to-read-the-map/amp/

(2) Show this thread