Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I've only heard about Texas. I didn't hear about all these other states.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

AZ still has mask mandates...left to local governments. The local governments put it on the Health dept. who says its a recommendation from the CDC and Govenor and then the Govenor puts it back on the local governments. No one takes responsibility and throws it to the next person. I dont wear one...period. Bunch of Ass hats.

in CA businesses will refuse service if you dont have a mask and HS athletes are required to play sports wearing masks! I wish wecpuld form a class and sue!

Missouri never had a mask mandate but left it up to the cities. So, Kansas City is still all masked up!!
As usual, MSM will just keep promoting the phony death count, scary stories, new strains.
People are so far gone in their belief in this, it will take a voice from heaven to convince them otherwise.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Becca Lumian to his Publication

same as AZ!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - STAND TALL, STAND PROUD, AND STAND TOGETHER PATRIOTS! WWG1WGA

Baaaah.....where is my state?!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I didn't even realize Florida had a mask mandate ?#FLRocks

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

Unfortunately, MT's Gov lifted it statewide, but left the decision up to County Health Officers to allow it or not. I live in the 2nd most blue county with a Leftist HO & we are a prison.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Love Horses to her Publication

Same in Texas. it is left up to the businesses which means we are screwed still. I wil lshop wehre they wont force it so..if Kroger or Walmart can afford to push masks..i hope they sink and fail.

(1) Show this thread

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

Now if we could just get the lefty mayor of Boise to lift the ridiculous mandate in our beautiful capital city, then we can return to enjoying all it has to offer. Unfortunately, there are many still living in fear of a virus that has a 99+% recovery rate with viable treatments. So done with the control tactics and fear mongering!!!!!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Does this have to do with the pic circulating yesterday of Gov's with ccp ties? Asking for a friend....

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

hell to the YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

i haven't seen where oklahoma changed theirs

"How beautiful a day can be...when kindness touches it." --George Elliston

New Mexico here...If we could perp walk our dumb-ass Governor to Gitmo...we could open too. Otherwise, she will just keep pulling colors out of her ass...

In response Little Sweets to her Publication

we will send AZ deep state Ducey with her!

(1) Show this thread

Awesome, I wish comrade kelly would go away here in Kansas so we could open up.

Seems awesome, but I worry Gates and his ilk will release an actually deadly virus and blame it on loosening restrictions prematurely, villainizing those who opposed the restrictions and providing a pretense for worse tyranny.

In response Chuck Finley to his Publication

I bet they release it in the red states. evil shits

(1) Show this thread

NO MASK TEXAS AS WELL

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Angela Nelson to his Publication

Correct. someone forgot to put Texas on here.

In response Angela Nelson to his Publication

HOUSTON MAYOR still forcing masks.

(2) Show this thread

I love God, my country, and my family!!!! Trump supporter all the way!!

There is still a mask mandate in Oklahoma.

Happy to find my favorite follows here! I'm a retweeter from the blue bird. No one there to retweet anymore!

Arizona still has county and city face mask mandates. just because it isn't state wide doesnt mean there arent any

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

Durn Roy Cooper needs to get on the ball. Everyone I know wants to stop wearing masks.

In response Mary Lambert to her Publication

Yes the masks need to go

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Massachusetts sucks with this! I'm going to end up leaving.#MASKHOLES

Pastor at Boston Bible Church, Ma. A Grace ministry teaching the word of God from the original language. Facebook/You tube./Twit/Telegram

In response Peaceful Power to her Publication

Agree 100% !!
I call it..."Maosachusetts"😖

(1) Show this thread

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

Still no answers to this question from the CABAL minions

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

In response Bill Kimball to his Publication

The correct anwser is by the CDC

In response Bill Kimball to his Publication

The correct repsonse by the CDC

(2) Show this thread

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

I live in a communist state in the west (not califuckya) we will NEVER get out from under the tyrannical leadership since our governor is Pelosi's lapdog and is in bed with Newscum.... FUCK!

Time for CONGRESS to UNMASK!! So stupid to see them trying to talk at the podium in their masks. Lead the way elected officials. Let's go!! STANDUP against this madness!

Come On OHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...havent heard this in SC

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

i saw this on a news station too. i cannot confirm. check yoru state

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

where you at in Sc. i live in aiken.

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Shame Abbott delayed Texas by one week. It never should have been mandated to begin with.

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

AGREE., i cant stand the fucker.

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

NOW I am hearing many buisnesses will still FORCE mask mandates.

(2) Show this thread