It’s said that most people give up right before they Reach the finish line. Luckily, PATRIOTS are NOT “MOST” PEOPLE. Fasten your seatbelts, this ride’s just beginning.

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

32 Years, Czech, patriot, supporter of Donald J Trump Q, seeking the truth, awakening the world, I love nature, hardening, books, meditation

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

It's a show, greetings to all patriots.

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I am going to need a 30 minute heads up so I can take some Dramamine.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Have I ever mentioned I don't like roller coaster rides

GOD FAMILY American Patriot. 17. MAGA-KAG Proud Deplorable

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

jus hang on tight.

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

I'm not one for heights so y'all hold my hand, I'll close my eyes... we'll get through that awful scary moment together but I'm still ridin'. Let's Do This! I'm okay inside an airplane but when I see our troops riding in airplanes, helicopters with doors open...I need to close my eyes...And my Dad was a Paratrooper!😂🙃🙄😊

Gulp!

Wife of a Veteran, God Loving Patriot, Dairy Goat Farmer and Producer of Hand made Goat Milk Skin Care Products. WWG1WGA

yall, I dont likr roller-coasters... can I take the kiddie version... I am still holding the line, though

🔥🤩🤗I love rollercoasters. Let's do this!!!!

Kek! #WeThePeople, God Family Country, #WWG1WGA, Pepe

No way I'm getting off the ride till it's over; may puke before its over, (too much popcorn) 😂

In response Sabina (Beans) Hautau to her Publication

Me either way too far in. And yes I could puke too but I'm going all the way

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

i think the real movie is about to start!! 😎🇺🇸🦅✨🙌🏼