With the big ice melt off of last week and the heavy rains over the weekends, central Kentucky is getting hammered with flooding. These pictures are two of our local riverside restaurants. Flooding is common in this area, but I've never seen it get this high. Please pray for these businesses and families impacted by these disasters.

Only people mentioned by @KentuckyPatriot in this post can reply

In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

is this Hall's close to boonesboro?? does not look exact but similar. Saw where Stanton, Beattyville and Ravenna were underwater too! Stay safe! keep posting! Thanks

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

The kayak picture is from inside Halls. The other is Proud Mary in Clays Ferry.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier, Patriot! Will never give up! God is my savior. Love God, my family and my country! 🇺🇸🙏🏻WWG1WGA🙏🏻🇺🇸🐿🍿

Praying for you all! God Bless you all.

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Oh my lord I truly feel for you 😢. We have had a really crap year in business and this is the last thing you need. I'm Gonnea send you a wee prayer that this gets sorted soon for you and you can do a quick turnaround and get back to operating soon 🙏🙏. I'm in Spain. We have a wee bar bistro that was allowed to open up to 6pm. Slowly slowly we will catch that feckin monkey 😘

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Prayers going up for all of you .God bless you. 🙏🏼