Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Veronica ! Thank You for my hat I wear it with pride, your love and inspiration is changing the world from dark to light ☀️Hope you got my love note in the mail. xo

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

I did, and thank you. I sent a response back in the mail as well my patriot sister.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Oh, heart be still...I love your hats.

A woman cannot have too many hats OR shoes💙

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

I need the sparkly flag one now, Ms.V! Keep me in mind when you start on any!😊

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Lynn Thomas to her Publication

send me a DM 😁

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

Beautiful! i love mine, Ms.V! You totally ROCK! Love you and thank you gor all you do!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🤗

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Love the sparkles!! Beautiful!

I will never stop fighting for President Trump! He will never let us down!

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Are you selling these Miss Veronica?

(1) Show this thread

Love all gour creations ♥️

In response Missy Mom to his Publication

*your

(1) Show this thread