Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

This PISSES ME OFF TO NO END!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

why does tbeir name come up every single freaking time i see vaxx injured?? how much more can these 2 demons continue to "help" ????

Only their duplicates now.

People in India made the connection back in 2013 & they were hanged by a village.

Sometimes it DOES take a village, LMAO!!!

Get out your old videos & check today's Gates & ManLinda against those of 15 & 10 years ago... not them.

Today's Gates are actually a Baphomet ManLinda & a FTM Gates. In some films, you can note the absence of what was previously a very knobby Adam's apple on s/him... which now suddenly appears on ManLinda. Interestingly, s/he has actually grown about 6" in height, while s/him has shrunk.

Watch them walk.

Look at their mannerisms.

Then compare the teeth of the old Gates's with these imposters.

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

omg...yes....there is no way that these 2 in present day are the same couple from 6 years ago...its shocking people cant see that.....God when you look at that wife...that wife looks very manly..if you know what I mean.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Bingo!

That jaw!

Reminds me of the creature, Kamal & Jill.

Just when you think things in DC have hit a new low, it seems we now have 4 guys in the Castle Rock white house...

Beyond disgusting.

YES!!! Perfectly stated!

(2) Show this thread