Military first needs to restore proper civilian authority into power. Once it is determined that a digital foreign attack has occurred, the proper next step would be to put a lawful elected civilian into power. Then this person would start to dismante any foreign operation against America. This would mean you would have 2 presidents for a brief period of time. This has not happened since Abraham Lincoln. Military arrests would be only logical last step left. For now, all we know is Juan O'Savin is headed to Washington DC for an event between March 4-6 (follow link for Juan's newest Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBrdjCvc0Qk

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Thanks. Can you please share link for 107 Interview with Michael Jako today? Jako's link not working and he has not told us the name of his alternate channel?

i am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mom and a nonnie...a princess to my King and Heavenly Abba...and a freedom loving Trump loving patriot

In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication

he linked it on his youtube page....i was just there....

In response lisa mincey to her Publication

I see that, but when I press the link, it does take me anywhere. Other people have left similar comments, so its not just me. 🤷‍♀️

i am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mom and a nonnie...a princess to my King and Heavenly Abba...and a freedom loving Trump loving patriot

hmmm...cause i was able to subscribe and be alerted...weird

I am still not able to pull it up. Do you happen to know the name of his alternate channel and I can do it that way. He did not give name of alternate channel.

Only people mentioned by @AgentCovfefe in this post can reply

yeah...its unleashing intution secrets

Thanks I am on that site. I will go back at 1:00 and see if the livestream is there. There is nothing on that channel that shows an interview with Juan is upcoming, so I will check back. Thanks Lisa for your help!

(1) Show this thread