So 13 illegal immigrants died in a crash in California yesterday after they crashed through the border fence. There were 25 people in one SUV. They were incited to enter the country by remarks made by Joe Biden. 13 people died, that is more than at the capitol. Should the impeachment of Biden be started for inciting these people resulting in their death ?

Only people mentioned by @terrydale60 in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication

we can defintely addd that to the list of reasons --number one being treasonous traitor criminal many times over

Proud American ready to help save our country. Small business owner not willing to let my dreams or free speech be trampled on.

WITHOUT QUESTION!

why not

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends πŸ–•πŸ»

exactly 🀬

Just get rid of Joe, so sick of this rotten effer

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

Seems plausible.

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’—πŸ˜˜ Jesus IS truth πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒ…β€οΈβœοΈ

HELL YES!!!

I have dedicated my AnonUp account to Ashli Babbitt. I will not let her be forgotten and I will keep fighting for her in memory of her.

Biden doesn't care about those people. All 25 will vote for him during the next election.